Monday, July 11, 2011

Conflict and Competition - PODCAST

About a month ago I started writing about this subject and about half way into it and I found myself stuck. The subject became too complicated for me to write about. What I really wanted was to just talk about it. In pouring over my dilemma with friends someone suggested that I simply record a podcast. So here we are with my first podcast. I hope you enjoy it. [I may not have this set up right so if you come here and you can't access the podcast try back a little later.]

http://www.yourgameguru.com/podcasts/Jul-11-11.mp3

Bear with me. Unfortunately you will need to listen to it via an RSS reader like Google Reader or just click the link above. Can someone tell me how to embed it in the Blog itself, Brian?

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I listened three times. I really liked the Chess Grandmaster metaphor. Very true. I also liked the "Blast From the Past" reference. Can't wait for the next podcast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment or contribute to the discussion.